Connexions Technology is professional manufacturer for RG58,RG59, RG6 Coaxial Cables for CCTV Wiring. We are going to share some knowledge for CCTV Wiring as below.
First of all, you need to understand the wires used for monitoring. Common surveillance cameras use: CCTV coaxial Video cables and DC power cables. The IP camera uses a Ethernet cable, directly PoE power supply. For long-distance, both analog and network surveillance cameras, optical fibers are needed. We mostly use single-mode fiber for long distance transmission.
We mainly talk about wire laying methods and points of attention:
The monitoring outdoor wiring can be overhead, along the wall or buried in the ground.
Wire troughs or bridges are generally used for wiring in monitoring rooms. Common wire troughs are used in monitoring engineering rooms, and bridges are needed in large monitoring rooms.
Either way, you must use a wire tube to thread the wire, and you must protect the wire as much as possible, on the one hand to extend the service life of the wire, and on the other hand, for the appearance of the wiring.
More attentions for CCTV Cable Wiring
1. For monitoring wiring, you must choose suitable wires in advance to ensure voltage stability and not affect the normal operation of the camera.
2. The wiring route should pay attention to the surrounding environment, avoid the interference of strong magnetic field, and arrange the shielded wire if there is interference.
3. The monitoring wiring must separate the strong current and the weak current, and route the respective pipelines to prevent strong current interference.
4. There can be no end nodes in the middle of the video cable. Also try to avoid connecting points in the middle of the power cord, in case there is a wire box must be installed.
5. Both ends of the monitoring wiring must be marked to facilitate the debugging work and the maintenance and repair in the future.
Understand these basic knowledge and precautions, after completing the construction of the monitoring project, a series of debugging troubles will not appear.